Cube Roots Remaining CDs

Sell your CDs, books and sheet music here.

Cube Roots Remaining CDs

Postby frankvic » Mon Jun 22, 2009 9:18 am

frankvic wrote:I still have some (quite a lot) of CDs available. I've posted a list on Google docs but I'm not sure how to make it available.

Here's a link:
http://spreadsheets.google.com/ccc?key= ... H0fHYwN4gQ

Let me know if this does not work.
Frank
frankvic

Re: Cube Roots Remaining CDs

Postby frankvic » Mon Sep 21, 2009 4:18 pm

I did a count today and have a large number of the album Hurdy Gurdy "Prototyp". I'd be happy to sell them at a hefty discount to list members (make good Christmas presents, give them to your family, friends, enemies). So how does £6 (GBP) each including postage and packaging or 2 for £10 (GBP). Contact me off list if you want one. I've got lots more titles left as well...
frankvic

Postby halpin_bridget » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:11 am

Unfortunately, the link didn't work for me ... could you put a file on the forum please?
Thanks!
halpin_bridget

Postby frankvic » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:11 pm

Well erm... I'm sorry to say this but I don't know how to do that. Help.
frankvic

Postby WaterPig Master » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:45 pm

Hi there

Sorry, I don't think you can attach spreadsheets to the forum. You can only view them on google as they have built a massively complicated spreadsheet viewing system and given it away for free.

Not sure why the link does not work for you though - perhaps frankvic could email you the spreadsheet?

I was tempted to buy one of the prototyp CDs, but electronic gurdy isn't my thing.

Thanks,
Barnaby
Most buskers aren't tramps... Most!
WaterPig Master

Postby cranker » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:54 pm

I've uploaded a copy of Frank's cube roots list to the UK forum (Yahoo) files section.

Jim
cranker

Postby Scott Marshall » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:24 pm

cranker wrote:I've uploaded a copy of Frank's cube roots list to the UK forum (Yahoo) files section.

Jim

Link? ;) :)
Scott Marshall

Postby Scott Marshall » Wed Sep 23, 2009 12:29 pm

WaterPig Master wrote:

I was tempted to buy one of the prototyp CDs, but electronic gurdy isn't my thing.

Barnaby, that Prototyp CD is great ...it is acoustic Swedish gurdies , lots of trad tunes, but with a sort of sampled percussion made from all the funny noises the gurdies make...it is a bit of a must have IMHO :) They have a myspace if you want a taster: http://www.myspace.com/hurdygurdyprototyp

cheers Scott :)
Scott Marshall

Postby WaterPig Master » Wed Sep 23, 2009 5:16 pm

Barnaby, that Prototyp CD is great ...it is acoustic Swedish gurdies , lots of trad tunes, but with a sort of sampled percussion made from all the funny noises the gurdies make...it is a bit of a must have IMHO

Ah, right... I had a listen to the iTunes samples, they seemed a bit mad - but mad is my thing! I am a soon to be gurdy player, after all. Well, I may go for one of those then. Will PM.

Thanks,
Barnaby
Most buskers aren't tramps... Most!
WaterPig Master

Return to Music for Sale