FOR SALE - 2011 Chris Allen Symphonie

Gurdies for sale! Buy or sell your hurdy-gurdy, or wise up here before buying anything.
Please read the buyer's guide stickie before posting or responding in this section!

FOR SALE - 2011 Chris Allen Symphonie

Postby paulehowland » Sat Jan 14, 2012 1:19 pm

For financial reasons I need to sell my Chris Allen Symphonie.

It has delightful tone and is well-suited to early music and accompanying voice or as a simple beginner's instrument. It is in C/G with four strings (two chanterelles in G, one gross bourdon and a trompette) and a capo on the bourdon and trompette to allow them to change between C/G and C/D respectively. This allows you to play easily in the keys of Cmaj/Cmin/Gmaj/Gmin.

It comes in a purpose-made plywood box (which could form the basis for a handy travel case) made by Chris, plus leather waist strap (worth about Euro 40) and fine tuners on chanterelles and trompette that I added.

This was completed by Chris in April 2011 and is in perfect as-new condition. You can see photographs of the instrument and a short review on my website here.

I paid £950 in April 2011 plus about £40 for the box and then Euro 40 for the strap, plus shipping.

Given its perfect condition, I'd like to sell the whole package for £950 o.n.o. plus shipping costs from Netherlands (to be arranged). Available immediately.
Wassenaar, Holland
paulehowland

Re: FOR SALE - 2011 Chris Allen Symphonie

Postby clifford » Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:34 am

Hi, I'm interested, PM sent.
clifford

Re: FOR SALE - 2011 Chris Allen Symphonie

Postby clifford » Tue Jan 24, 2012 8:34 pm

Apparently this has been sold, not to me though :cry:
clifford

Return to Marketplace