Drone Rage, The Tune Book.

Gurdies for sale! Buy or sell your hurdy-gurdy, or wise up here before buying anything.
Please read the buyer's guide stickie before posting or responding in this section!

Drone Rage, The Tune Book.

Postby Dave R » Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:07 pm

Drone Rage…..Dave Rowlands is pleased to announce the release of his collection of tunes, Drone Rage, the first of two planned tune books. This volume contains 31 original tunes, (most with harmony parts) by Dave, 1 tune by Hurdy-Gurdy player extrordinaire, Simon Raine, and a further 61 traditional tunes from Dave’s library, and old, dusty collections he has had the pleasure of looking through.

Dave’s tune section has a strong French bias, while the traditional section is a mix of Border, Irish, and English tunes well suited to Swayne/European fingered pipes. There is a section detailing the sources, any changes made to the tunes, and any historical information I have about these tunes.

While being mainly of interest to Swayne/European pipe players, there is much to interest the players of other instruments, particularly Gurdy’s, Pipe and Tabor, other pipes with a range exceeding one octave, and musicians seeking hidden gems.

Priced at £13.00 + p&p, is available direct from the publisher at present, and will shortly be available direct from Dave. For further information, contact Dave daverowlands@ntlworld.com

Buy Drone Rage, (see preview as well), here
http://www.lulu.com/content/paperback-b ... ge/6282264
(I have no control over the postage pricing, or delivery time, from the publisher)

Dave Rowlands
http://www.myspace.com/daverowlandspiper
Dave R

Re: Drone Rage, The Tune Book.

Postby Dave R » Thu Jun 04, 2009 11:27 am

Hi,
Just to let you know, Drone Rage is now available directly from me. If you would like a copy, email me, and i will send you a Paypal link. You can, however, send cash or cheque if you so desire.

daverowlands@ntlworld.com

Many thanks,

Dave
Dave R

Return to Marketplace