Gurdies for sale at the festival?

Gurdies for sale! Buy or sell your hurdy-gurdy, or wise up here before buying anything.
Please read the buyer's guide stickie before posting or responding in this section!

Gurdies for sale at the festival?

Postby Scott Marshall » Thu Apr 09, 2009 6:06 pm

I just wondered if anyone was bringing instruments to sell at the festival?
Neil do you have any ready? Bringing the Pajot?
Scott Marshall

Re: Gurdies for sale at the festival?

Postby gurdymaker » Sun Apr 12, 2009 10:41 am

I'll bring the Pajot and will be playing the 1850s jenzat in D/G and another 1905 Pajot in G/C. I also may bring my latest creation - a 3D luteback with loads of inlay work and a cable operated chanter control system.
gurdymaker

Postby Jon Loomes » Sun May 10, 2009 3:02 pm

BOUDET LUTEBACK FOR SALE

Hello all...

Anna has asked me to draw your attention to the fact that she's seling her beloved Boudet - Genuine reason for sale - she needs to fund a chunk of her Masters/PhD endeavours and is so busy with study that she's not really playing much at the moment.

So...what we have here is a 2001 Boudet luteback, currently strung in D, with very simple but elegant decoration and the full 3-way top of the range pickup system (micros on drones, chanters & trompette output on 4 pin DIN type socket with cable splitting to 3x mono 1/4in jacks). Instrument looks and sounds superb, nice responsive chien. Interested parties should contact Anna here:

anna9@btinternet.co.uk

I can bring the instrument to Youlgrave and I'll check it over personally before it goes. Seriously nice bit of kit from probably the highest renowned maker of them all - And it's your chance to join the terribly exclusive UK Jenzat HG owners club.- It's one of the best gurdies I've ever played and superbly reliable.

Cheers all,
see you at the W/E.

Jon
Jon Loomes

Postby Jon Loomes » Sun May 10, 2009 3:12 pm

Sorry - That's:

anna9@btinternet.com

not co.uk!

Mind on higher things, obviously..... ;)
Jon Loomes

Return to Marketplace